Wouldn't you love to love your job?
Ultimate Watersports is a unique operation and what really sets us apart from the rest, are the people who wear the UWS uniform. Representing UWS requires passion, warmth, initiative, determination, reliability, a pleasant personality, a can-do attitude. If you lack even one of these qualities, don't bother to apply... you won't fit in.
On the other hand, if that list of attributes describes you, please check the opportunities below... WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
To join the UWS Team, simply send in (by U.S. Mail) your completed Employment Application. Once we receive it, we will contact you to schedule an interview. If hired, you'll complete our QuickStart Program to learn about our entire operation and receive training in your field. After that, you'll enter a 14-day probation period, which lets us be sure we chose the right person.
If you see a position described below that interests you, call us for more information. You can also print the UWS Employment Application or apply directly online.
Good luck, we look forward to hearing from you!
Hal Ashman, Owner/President
Location Manager, OPEN
PADDLING DEPARTMENT HEAD, Filled
Kayak Instructor, open
SUP INSTRUCTOR, open
Sailing Department HEad, OPEN
SAILING INSTRUCTOR, OPEN
Front Desk, OPEN
Beach Hand, OPEN
SKI & SNOWBOARD CAMP COUNSELOR, CLOSED
- APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- Minimum age 18
- In excellent physical health
- Outgoing, high energy and FUN!
- CPR and 1st Aid certified
- Minimum two years summer camp counselor experience or similar
- Four years/seasons of ski or snowboard experience (solid intermediate skills)
- Outstanding communication, listening and organizational skills
- Must provide own equipment
- WINTER CAMP COUNSELORS WILL:
- Provide daily supervision of Winter Camp kids (age 9-16)
- Be responsible for camper safety, customer service and relationship building
- Oversee rental and tour programs
How to Apply:
1. Download the Application below
or USPS to: Ultimate Watersports, 7340 Greenbank Road, Middle River, Maryland 21220
*Hiring is contingent upon successful Maryland State Police background check.