1. A Waiver of Liabilty along with a Visa card, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card is required to hold as a security deposit for any rental. You may pay with any method you wish.
2. ALL customers must be at least 65 lbs. to use any equipment.
3. Customers must be 13 years old to use single-person watercraft and be accompanied on the water by an adult, and customers must be 16 years old to go out alone.
4. Lifejackets must stay on, zipped, and/or clipped at all times (inappropriate PFD use may result in rental termnation without a refund).
5. Boats are to be used only by the original customer(s), NO SHARING or SPLITTING TIME! Additional customers wishing to use the same watercraft are expected to pay the full rental price.
6. No alcohol, tobacco, or drug use prior to renting or while renting any watercraft. Customers suspected of intoxication will be asked to leave without a rental and/or refund.
7. All customers wishing to rent sailing craft (windsurfers or sailboats) must first pass a skills qualification test. Time spent qualifying does not apply to rental time.
8. ALL sailing qualifiers cease when the wind speed reaches an average of 15 mph.
9. ALL beginner windsurf and SUP rentals cease when the wind speed reaches an average of 15 mph.
10. ALL watercraft rentals cease when the average wind speed reaches 20 mph (Small Craft Advisory) and any water craft still on the water will be called in.
11. In the event of storms, Ultimate Watersports will close and remain closed until 30 minutes have passed since the last lightning flash and/or last thunder clap.
12. Footwear is strongly recommended for rentals for all watersports. Footwear is REQUIRED for any scheduled program.
Rescue Fee: $25 per rescue
Late Return: A fifteen (15) minute grace period is allowed for time overages, beyond that customers will be charged for a FULL additional hour.
After Hours Return: Customers returning after closing time (6pm) will be charged for a FULL additional hour. If a chase boat is dispatched to locate you, even without need of a rescue, customers will additionally be charged $25 for a retrieval.