Youth Groups at Ultimate WaterSports
Whether you choose a simple kayak cruise or a sailing lesson, we have the perfect way for your youth group to enjoy a fabulous day of the water at either one of our beautiful Chesapeake Bay front locations! Groups of all sizes will find our certified instructors and expert staff a pleasure to work with.
Over 30 year of experience in waterfront operations and an unending commitment to customer service makes Ultimate Watersports the perfect choice! We have programs designed for groups from 10 to 500. Packages range in duration from one hour to all day:
Tailored Programs for your Troop or Pack!
Cost: $45.00 Per Scout or Scouter
June-September: Saturdays & Sundays: 2-5pm and Weekdays: 3-6pm
We offer many kinds of programs for Youth Groups and can tailor it further to suit your needs. Check out the list of programs below!
- Introduction to Kayaking
- Introduction to SUP
- Introduction to Sailing
- Kayak Team-buiding
- SUP Team-building
- Sailing Challenge
- Paddling Tours
Before You Book
- Basic swimming skills are a pre-requisite for each Ultimate Watersports class. Water sport booties, swim-suit, sun block and a beach towel are necessary. All classes are geared for FUN & LEARNING.
- There is a Maryland DNR service charge of $5 per person required to enter the state park.
- Minimum: 8 participants per class
- Maximum: 24 participants per class
- Includes instruction & tour.
- Scout leaders and parents are always welcome!
WHAT TO BRING
Participants in any of our programs will need to bring the following equipment:
- Sunscreen (min. spf 30)
- Lip Balm
- Swim suit
- Beach towel
- Water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for weather
- Dry change of clothes (shorts, socks, t-shirt)
- Sandals or Water Sport Shoes (booties)
Contact us or call 410-335-5352 to reserve a timeslot.